Birthday on Sat 09 Feb, 2019
Birthday on Mon 11 Feb, 2019
Birthday on Mon 11 Feb, 2019
Birthday on Sun 17 Feb, 2019
Birthday on Tue 19 Feb, 2019
Main Forum

Agent Buff / Alterations

3 replies
I think that Agent at the moment is not the greatest kit. And although it is meant mainly for defensive purposes, which doesn't suit many people's play styles anyways, I think it is still not as great of a kit for defense as say frosty or vortex which dominated the recreational tournament. So with that said here are my ideas.

Agent - you spawn in with 2 agent bombs that can be placed down like mines. When someone triggers the mine it makes This sound effect, and gives you blindess and slowness 1. (In minecraft it would be the same sound as it is when it's triggered now, but maybe instead of just 1 tick, it could be 5 ticks in a row like in the video) If you die, these bombs do not go away, although the maximum amount of bombs placed at once is 4. Agent bombs can also be "disabed" by the enemy team by shooting it before it is triggered. It will go off and if you are out of the range of the mine, you won't be affected by it. Default bomb radius would be 3 blocks in all directions. These bombs can be set off even if it is on the other side of a wall. If you are in the 3 block radius of it, it will go off.

3 ks - Gives you 2 more bombs, and a 1 block increased radius for the bombs (3 blocks - 4 blocks).

5 ks - 2 more bombs.

7 ks - You receive an agent bomb on reload and also increases the amount of mines placed at a time from 4 to 6.

Another small detail that should be added and somewhat of a bug fix: When you trigger an agent bomb and get effected, you should be stopped/frozen for an extremely short amount of time. Just enough to make u lose your sprinting momentum and force you to walk. Because at the moment, if you are already sprinting and trigger an agent bomb, you will stay sprinting until you run into something or lose your momentum.
K951qYU.gif
Posted Aug 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 13, 18
List
Undo
Question about this. If you are on a 7ks and your bomb count went up to 6, and you placed 6, if you died would it get rid of the last two you placed?
6a00d8341c652b53ef010535ce3c64970c-800wi.jpg
Posted Aug 28, 18
Yea idk why they changed Agent in the first place. It seemed like a fine kit before. You throw flashbangs and blind people, pretty simple.

I like this idea and I like the fact that you can place down the flashbangs on the floor. If your entering a flag room with only 1 or 2 entrances if you put them in front of the exit as your going in to get their flag it works great. But along with this I still think you should be able to throw them.
MCBall is love, MCBall is life!! :thumb:

You must like EVER SINGLE post I make, OR ELSE...Nothing will happen to you! And that is not good. :shock:

Please Check out and Subscribe to my Youtube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQuzjLAbLmc2qq0lNnRmXtQ
Posted Aug 30, 18
Question about this. If you are on a 7ks and your bomb count went up to 6, and you placed 6, if you died would it get rid of the last two you placed?
It needs a lot of thinking about, and I don't even know if this change is going to happen at all. But I don't know the answer to that. Maybe it would get rid of the first 2 you placed down?
wrote:
Yea idk why they changed Agent in the first place. It seemed like a fine kit before. You throw flashbangs and blind people, pretty simple.

I like this idea and I like the fact that you can place down the flashbangs on the floor. If your entering a flag room with only 1 or 2 entrances if you put them in front of the exit as your going in to get their flag it works great. But along with this I still think you should be able to throw them.
I think what they were trying to do was make a kit that was something other than a weaker version of frosty. They wanted to make a defense-specific kit, and thought agent was the best kit to change I guess. I think they could still keep this concept, but just give it a buff so that it is evenly matched against other kits. I actually like the idea of a full-defense kit, I think it would be interesting for tournaments, and if someone could practice it and get pretty skilled at using it, it could be a huge change to MCBall. In a positive way. Although, I think one of the biggest changes the kit needs at the moment, which I think may or may not be a bug, is that the kit only works in 2 directions. Right now it only works in an X and Y axis, meaning if someone jumped down or came up stairs/ladders the bombs would go off, but not blind the person. I've tested this myself and from experience I know that this doesn't work and is a huge loss to the kit. If the kit had a Z axis added to it, I think it could become much more useful in any situation.
K951qYU.gif
Posted Aug 31, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 31, 18
NoticeNotices