Birthday on Sat 09 Feb, 2019
Birthday on Mon 11 Feb, 2019
Birthday on Mon 11 Feb, 2019
Birthday on Sun 17 Feb, 2019
Birthday on Tue 19 Feb, 2019
Main Forum

Website Points from Voting

5 replies
Over the past several weeks I've been voting regulating pretty regularly but I have not received a single website point. could look into seeing if something is wrong with my account that is preventing me form resaving points?
Posted Jun 20, 18 · OP
Hey OK so I gave you 200 points. Vote a few times today and let me know if you get any points. You should get points for each site you vote at. And then you are also set to get the voter of the month award. I'm hoping that by giving you some points that they will now start adding to your enjin account.

I'm at a loss as to why they are being given to you. They do work for me. But I also see that HnH0508 also does not have any points and she should as well.
"I found the lost island but now what?"
Posted Jun 20, 18
OK, so I checked again using my own account. And I vote for a server. Then after a while I'll see the little checkbox on the vote page show up as checked. For each vote I received 3 points. So it is working for my account. I'm researching this. There has to be a reason some people are and some people are not receiving their points. It is counting your votes I'm just not sure why you are not getting the points.
Posted Jun 20, 18
Have you added your Minecraft Character to your Enjin profile yet? So the website is counting votes for Minecraft Username FIreDragonZone but maybe the points are not being added to your account because you haven't linked your enjin account to your minecraft account yet.

To add a minecraft character click on your enjin user profile and then click on "Characters" on the left hand side. Select the game Minecraft and then follow the instructions.
Posted Jun 20, 18
Ok. I have attached my Minecraft account to my Enjin account and that appears to have fixed it and I am now seeing the checkmarks that show what servers I have voted for.

A couple of side notes. Will I be receiving all the points from my voting? And I know that a couple of the servers can be voted for every 12 hours. Could something be adjusted the checkmarks for those servers?
Posted Jun 20, 18 · OP
Yea I guess I'll have to identify which ones because I can adjust that. I just thought they were all 24 hour requirements. Except on Mineservers you can vote three times per 24 hours but you have to use three different usernames to do it.

I'll check them out by voting and see which ones have a shorter period
Posted Jun 21, 18
NoticeNotices