In this update we bring you the all new Participation Point shop and a new kit, alongside a variety of fixes.
- Gravity cannons now have a particle effect to show the direction they launch in.
- New 'Vortex' kit.
- Added the PP shop.
- Backend implementations to further improve the overall experience.
- 2 PP is now rewarded for each kill.
- Ninja 7 killstreak messages are now more precise.
- Fixed /tell command.
- Graviteer no longer breaks blocks (e.g. hanging ladders)
- Spider Kit's 7 killstreak no longer disables sneaking spider players.
- All potion effects are removed when the game ends.
- Magician kit no longer keeps you pigged after using /kit.
- You can no longer drop important items from your hotbar.
Participation Point Shop
As promised, we have introduced an ingame Participation Point shop. All the kits are now available through the shop and can be bought with PPs.
The new Vortex kit allows the player to throw a vortex bomb that sucks all nearby players and paintballs towards its center. The vortex bomb has a 45 second cooldown.
3: Cooldown reduced to 40 seconds.
5: Cooldown reduced to 30 seconds.
7: Pull range increased to 7 (from 5).
Here's a demonstration video: